Pages

Monday, 30 August 2010

A little about me.

I am a med student, with over 5 years of experience in the gym. I work out most days, and employ a split-type routine. I focus mainly on power, strength and size. I am 5'10'' and weigh about 15 stone.

I like to think that I have a fairly detailed understanding of exercise physiology and nutrition. I don't buy in to any diet or exercise fads, and prefer to stick to understood principles and simple rules to reach goals.

The aim of this blog is to supply information related to exercise, supplements, nutrition and physiology. Some stuff will be basic, other stuff more detailed. I'll also post my workout log so others can follow or post their own.

emyyhh,

2 comments:

  1. im a CS student, on and off at the gym myself~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! CS means computer science right? If you want to post your routine or have any Q's just ask!

    ReplyDelete